[Namron] Stupid Cupid Archery Shoot this Sunday

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Thu Feb 11 10:13:31 PST 2010

Date: February 14, 2010, AKA St. Valentine's Day

Admission: $0.00, AKA Free (Double-your-money-back guarantee is only applicable for those who have pre-registered for Gulf Wars with His Excellency Donnchadh, so register now!)

Shoot: This will be a fun shoot, open to all comers.  There will be prizes!  There will be fun!

Weather:  The latest forecast shows below 40 degree temperatures on Sunday, which may force us to put off the shoot until next week (temperatures below forty make for brittle arrows and can be bad for bows).

Location:  The usual place (see http://namron.ansteorra.org/activities.html for more information) or go here for a map: Archery Practice Location

Reason:  Our bows need exercise, and Cupid needs our help!

I will keep everyone posted on weather conditions and alert the lists in the event of a cancellation.  You can reach me on my cell at 312 8605 should you have any questions... don't be surprised if I answer "Hired Guns Unlimited", since my business line rolls over onto my cell.

Thanks,

Ld Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshal