[Namron] The Final List and Camp Info

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Fri Feb 19 09:13:33 PST 2010

Here's the final list for the Namron encampment.  We have 36 people in
the camp this year.  If you did get pre-reged before the deadline just
send me your info and I'll add you to the list.

Not everyone may know, so I'll let you know how the land situation
works.  Gulf Wars gives us 225 sq ft per registered person.  That space
includes all our walk ways, communal tents, etc.  So at war, I'll be
laying out spots for all the tents like a giant game of tetris.  That
way we have as much room as possible for the walkways, big communal
pavilion and kitchen and shower tents.  We will have a double shower
tent in camp this year (10x10 split in half).  It is open to everyone in
the camp, but please donate to cover the propane if you can.  There will
also be a communal kitchen under the 12x12 pavilion.  If you want to
cook your own meals, you are free to use it, just make sure you clean up
after yourself.  If you have equipment that we can use in the kitchen,
please let Orlando know.  We will also have our new 18x24 pavilion for
everyone to sit under and socialize.  You're free to leave a chair under
there, but please don't leave anything else under there.  Also please
try and keep the walkways clear.  We're going to be living with each
other for a week, so please be considerate of others.  We may or may not
have electricity in the camp, depending on where they put us this year.
If you want to bring several LONG extension cords, we can usually run it
from somewhere, but that may only make it into camp where we can set up
a charging station or something.  Do NOT plan on any electrical heaters
or blankets.  Even if we do have power in camp, that will quickly pop
the breakers.  Finally, don't forget about the meal plan.  Look for
Orlando's post for more info on that.  It's going to be a GREAT war this
year!

* I need tent info from these people
Donnchadh
Orlando