[Namron] Beltane Meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 23:02:02 PST 2010

I am really impressed with all of the work that is being done by so many
people People are working on equipment, garb, war, changing of B&Bs, and
getting ready for a great number of events.

Not the least among these events is Namron's Beltane event that will be
held April 30th through May 2nd at Camp DaKaNi in Oklahoma City.

In order for everything to run smoothly and to make sure that everyone
has a great time we are having a couple of planning meetings to get
things organized.

We will be meeting Sunday, February 21st, at 7:00 pm to discuss many of
the issues relating to the event.

If you have already volunteered or would like to volunteer please come
and join us.

The meeting will be at the home of Margherita and Vincenti's, 2604 SW
91st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73159.

YIS,

Lady Margherita da Mantua (Cell 405-990-1200)
Lord Vincenti da Murano (Cell 405-361-6761)
Lord Orlando di Gilead
Co-Autocrats for Beltane 2010