[Namron] New baron and baroness

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Sun Feb 7 18:16:41 PST 2010

I would like to thank both sets of candidates and the populace as a whole
for what has to be one of the most peaceful Baronial selections ever.  It
warms my heart to know that the Barony is doing so well as I prepare to step
down and turn the reigns over to my heirs.

Orlando and Caterina,  I have every faith that you two will spare no effort
in the fulfillment of your duties, and will make our great Barony very
proud.  Congratulations to you both!

In Love and Service,
Baron Donnchadh