[Namron] B&B

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:51:24 PST 2010

Congratulations and my Condolences for the garnishment of such
demanding responsibilities. If I can in any way be a benefit to You or
Your Barony, please utilize what limited skills I have as Your
personal resource.

I know You to be wonderful People and I as always am comforted by the
Wisdom of our Crown.

I pledge my service and meager talents to You and Your lands with
every breath and in every intent,

Your Beloved Pooky

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development
of love and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others,
the greater is our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th
Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save
yourself the trouble and hit delete!