[Namron] Bardic on Thursday

Heather / Droen wolfyheather at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 9 06:19:03 PST 2010

Assuming the weather cooperates we WILL be having bardic on Thursday night at 7pm.  I just wanted to send out an early warning this week - so you guys can make sure to put it in your schedules.  We had a great time last week and I hope to see more of you this week!

We will be changing the format slightly beginning next month - First Thursdays will be "lesson week" where we will be having a series of short classes on basic singing skills, story telling, song writing, and a little music theory.  If you have any suggestions for classes (or if you would like to teach something) please send me an email off list.  The Third Thursday will be entirely devoted to performance critique - if you have a song or story you are working up for competition or you just want some feedback on, come perform for us first and get some constructive commentary.  Second and Fourth Thursdays will be group singing like we have been having (with a focus on working more songs into the general repertoire).

YIS,
Droen O'Rourke