[Namron] Postponed- Stupid Cupid Archery Shoot

Robert Atwood ROB at MUMMERSGUILD.COM
Sat Feb 13 18:59:36 PST 2010

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that, once again, Divine Provenance has determined that archery is not a priority at the moment.  In hopes that the weather may be kindlier next week, however, I am merely postponing the shoot.

I've heard a lot of feedback and it sounds like we'll have a lot of archers, new and old, at the field.  There will be bows and arrows a-plenty, and fun and prizes to boot!

So, plan on attending next week... I can't wait!

-Robert o' the Faire
Namron Archery Marshall