[Namron] Last Day to Register for Gulf Wars!!!

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Thu Feb 18 11:21:11 PST 2010

It's finally here!  The day procrastinators everywhere have been waiting
for!  That's right, it's finally the LAST DAY to pre-register for Gulf
Wars XIX.  The LAST DAY you can make sure you have land in the Ansteorra
encampment.  The LAST DAY you have to put up with me reminding to you to
pre-register. =)

If you're thinking "Gee I'd like to go, but I'm not sure I can."  Keep
in mind that you can pre-register to reserve your land, and still get a
refund with no questions asked by March 1st.

If you're thinking "I'm going, but I can't afford the full site fee till
later this month."  You can still reserve your land by pre-registering
for only the weekend, and then pay the difference at gate.

If you've already registered and you're camping with Namron, please send
me the following information.  I have to get this information up to the
regional land steward, and I'll need it to plan out the camp.

SCA Name:

Mundane Name

Any other people staying in your tent (Mundane and SCA Names)

Tent Size (without ropes / with ropes).  If you're staying in someone
else's tent, put their name here instead.

Period or Mundane Tent:

Door on long side or short side of tent:

Arrival time (Sun morning, Mon evening, etc.):

Cell phone (optional):

Here is the list of those who are already registered with Namron.  We're
up to 33.
*  I still need tent information for these people
Donnchadh
Orlando
Caterina
Vincinti