[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] The Final List and Camp Info

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:54:08 PST 2010

I thought last year's layout was great (Thanks again for that).

I like having the common area near the front so that we are easier to
find and it makes the encampment more open and friendly to others.

The same reasoning should still work the same as last year, one thing
that will have to be planned early is the location of the expanded
shower to make sure that it is not right up hill from someone's tent. If
people want to take a long shower they should plan on going up to one of
the buildings.

Vincenti