[Namron] Hatur health

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 10:04:38 PST 2010

My valiant and brave friend. Not many could bear the burden you have without falling to pieces. I would rather face a grizzly bear with a stick than face your dilema. You are truly one of the bravest men I have ever met. Of course, mine and my wife's prayers are with you and I hope you don't mind that I have you on our church's prayer list. May God watch over you and lay his healing hands upon you. Ofr course I will be following your progress through Ara's updates. Again, you show the bravery and courage of a Spartan.

Cormac

Okiewiter