[Namron] cook off information take 2

McCuan John bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 07:37:52 PST 2010

Wiesenfeuer Baronial,  On Site Cook – Off

Must be cooked on site so bring your toys.
Chose 2 of 3 categories or all 3 if you wish, Appetizer, Main Course, and or Dessert.
Able to feed 4 -6 persons minimal.
Start after Friday night (5pm) sign up at gate, please supply menu to the sign up host.
Turn in for judging at ______________ for B&B luncheon.
B&B’s will be given tokens to be placed at the entries, the entries that contain the most tokens wins each category.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE ANOUMOUSE!
The winners will be announced at evening court.
If you are interested in doing this contest, please contact me by January 30th, 2010 with your menu items or if you have questions. This could be the start of a new and exciting contest of skills, imagination, and good humor.  Lord Ian MacEwan  bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com
615-5516 is my cell as well.  More final instructions (guidelines) to be posted closer to time.