[Namron] Beltane Planning meeting - Sunday 7pm

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 22:57:37 PST 2010

Greetings to the most wonderful Lords and Ladies in the SCA!

We wanted to send out a reminder that we are having a Beltane planning
meeting on Sunday at 7pm at the house of Margherita and Vincenti.

Address: 2604 SW 91st Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Phone: 405-378-2209
Vincenti Cell: 405-361-6761

We will be going over the schedule, activities, plans, areas we need
help, lining up volunteers, and trying to make sure that everything is
covered.

If you are in charge of an activity, tournament, or wanting to volunteer
to help or run of the many areas, please attend the meeting.

Your Autocrats,

Margherita
Vincenti
Orlando