[Namron] King's Round Table Thanks

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds master.barat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:25:02 PST 2010

Thank you to everyone who made Round Table a success.

My thanks to my co-event steward Master William FitzBubba for all of your efforts and assistance - especially for coordinating crash space.

My thanks to Baroness Margarite for heading up gate, and to all of those who took a gate shift (or two in some cases).

My thanks to Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC). I'll be sending OCCC a letter of thanks as they are not (obviously) subscribed to these mailing lists. For those who did not attend Round Table, OCCC provided 6 classrooms, 2 large meeting rooms, and the main dining room (a total rental of over $2,000) all with overhead projectors and sound systems to us at no cost.

Thank you to my dear wife, Lady Jacqueline Reynolds, for your help and support - and for getting up at 5 a.m. last Saturday so I could get to the site and get things set up before the attendees arrived.

And last, my thanks go out to all who attended. The classrooms, meeting rooms, and dining hall were all left in fine shape.

Thank you all.

Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra

master.barat at gmail.com