[Namron] Thanks for Medieval Faire Prep...Jan 27 (Wed)...Tonight

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 20:45:53 PST 2010

Greetings,

I would like to take this opportunity to once again thank folks who dared the ice storm to help do repair on the
tents...Chateau d'Or is done.

In addition, the 7-foot-tall Achievement is underway. We'll be able to finish the outlining next time and start painting the time after.

My thanks once again to Aonghais, Annabelle, Alix and Meraud.

Next week, we'll get started on Villa Albus and finish up the Achievement line art.

Regards,

Tadhg

...brick by brick