[Namron] Hatur, MY Hero

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 02:56:35 PST 2010

Well I I was sure you learned everything you were supposed to ther first
time; Cherishing, humility, gratitude, valuing, empowerment, bonds,
determination.

Lemmee know what else there was that we overlooked.

Pooky 918-781-9652
24/7 my, heart and soul.

"The greatest degree of inner tranquility comes from the development of love
and compassion. The more we care for the happiness of others, the greater is
our own sense of well-being." -Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama

Please please please, as soon as you see an email is from me, save yourself
the trouble and hit delete!