[Namron] The Gibbet Project

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 1 19:16:25 PST 2010

CALLING ALL WOODWORKERS, CARPENTERS, DESIGNERS AND ANYONE WHO JUST WANTS TO
WORK ON A FUN PRJECT!

The Namron War Works is ready to embark on the Gibbet Project and invites
you to join our design and build team.  What pray tell is a Gibbet, or more
accurately the Halifax Gibbet?  Follow this link to get a quick review and
see a photo of the replica (our pattern) that proudly stands on Gibbet
Street in Halifax England - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_Gibbet

Now our first big challenge will be to make this design portable so our
engine can be broken down and transported to various events and yet look
"period" when on duty.

If this sounds like an endeavor you would enjoy, please fire me an email,
wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com or catch me at the January Populace
Meeting.

In Service

Wolfgang