[Namron] Willow & Jon helpday update

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:22:27 PST 2010

My Loving Barony,

Tues Jan 5 and Wed Jan 6 starting at 11:ish are big wonderful help
days for Willow and Jon! We will be doing low impact cleaning and
sorting as well as some heavier stuff. If you can show up at: 228 East
Mohawk Blvd. Tulsa, OK 74106-2347 it would be AWESOME! My # is
918.781.9652 please call me for more details,

Thank You!!!

Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka

Please please please, when you see an email is from me save yourself
the trouble and hit delete!