[Namron] Brewing at Barat's for Gulf Wars

Stephen Pursley stephen.pursley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 09:44:38 PST 2010

Come one, come all and (please) join myself and Baron Donnchadh (and many others yet to be named) in brewing all-grain beer for Gulf Wars!

When: January 16th, starting at 8 a.m., ending when we drop.
Where: Barat and Jacqueline's house - 1333 Ann's Place, Moore, OK 73160.

Then we party. My lady and I will provide hamburgers and hotdogs. I may be persuaded to make some homemade root beer as well. Let me know what you want to bring for the party so I can coordinate and make sure we don't end up with too much of any one thing.

And we have a 8 seater hot tub!

Barat FitzWalter Reynolds, OL
Barony of Namron, Kingdom of Ansteorra
MKA Stephen D. Pursley