[Namron] A&S Night

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Fri Jan 8 12:58:50 PST 2010

I just picked up 7 yards of material for tabards! I'm gonna dye it yellow
over the weekend and send it to A&S night Monday! Please bring shears and
sewing machines and we'll start putting together new tabards for our
fighting forces! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town on Business :P

The fabric I bought this time is much heavier and will lay better. It will
also hold up better in combat.

yis,
Orlando

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com