[Namron] Brewing & Tent Poles

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:18:56 PST 2010

This Saturday, January 16th, Barat and Jacqueline are hosting a Brewing
Day at their house.

We will also be working on tent poles (lots of them) to replace the ones
that were stolen for both Kingdom and Baronial Pavilions. If anyone has
small belt sanders, orbital sanders, or palm sanders, please bring them.
The sanding is what takes the longest to get done.

Orlando and I will be going this evening to get the poles and stain so
we will have all the supplies we just need lots of extra hands to help out.

YIS,

Vincenti