[Namron] Hello

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 06:54:55 PST 2010

Just to let everyone know I arrived safely.  I really intended to try to get by at another get together before I left, but moving is CRAZY....especially with an injured husband.

So, we are safely arrived, twenty four hours ago, in the Kingdom of the West.  Mundanely known as Sacrament.  It is chilly here and misting, but not as cold as it was a few weeks ago in OK.  In fact, Home Depot still has plants for sale in their outdoor garden area!

We are staying in the RV while we look for a home.

I will keep this EMAIL, so feel free to write and help ease my homesickness.

Know that you will all have a welcome if you ever visit!

Melisande de Frayne, OL