[Namron] Beltane Planning meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 07:42:21 PST 2010

Thank you to everyone that attended the Beltane planning meeting last
night. We started and finished almost exactly on time (one hour total)
and got a lot done. Many of the key positions now have people to head
them up so don't be surprised if people start asking your help in one
area or another.

We are still looking for someone to run Tavern so if you know of anyone
or you are interested, please get in contact with one of the autocrats.

The next planning meeting will be on Sunday, February 21st, at 7pm. The
meeting will again be at the home of Margherita and Vincenti.

Your friendly autocrats,

Margherita
Vincenti
Orlando