[Namron] New officers of Skorragarðr

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:53:31 PST 2010

I can think not of two more deserving people. VIVAT !!!!!!!!!!!

Cormac

Okiewiter

From: sca_anthonyowen at live.com
To: skorragardrvirtualskald at yahoogroups.com; namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:14:14 -0600
Subject: [Namron] New officers of Skorragarðr

Greetings oh humble populace of Skorragarðr,

 I beg of you to lend me your ears for I your Herald have news that I wish to bestow upon you. We here in Skorragarðr
 have Two new officers that I wish you to welcome.

The first officer I wish to introduce to you should be no stranger to you or me. He is a man of integrity that has shown his skills in brewing, Rapier, and the Bartic Arts just to name a few. He has helped our beloved Barony countless times and is here now to aid us in our time of need. He is Honorable Lord Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair.

The second officer I wish to introduce to you should also be no stranger to you or me. She is a woman of wisdom, integrity, and compassion. She has held the office of Reeve for our beloved Barony and is here now to aid us in our time of need. She is Lady Kathleen Davis McReynal.

So  VIVAT to the newest officers of Skorragarðr

Charles of Portsmouth
Herald of Skorragarðr