[Namron] Cancelled- Namron Archery Practice 1/31/10

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Sat Jan 30 23:07:17 PST 2010

It may get to be over freezing, but finding arrows would be a great challenge (not to mention the trek across icy roads).  This weekend's archery practice is, therefore, cancelled, alas (although I do think I hit a personal record for dependent clauses in this sentence, so it's not all bad).

For those of you with time on your hands tomorrow and who are looking to build arrows, I recommend you check out the website at http://www.3riversarchery.com/   Better prices can be had for some items at other sites, but you can start to get an idea of the costs involved.  Look at buying feathers, tips, shafts, and nocks; fletching jigs and nock tools are often available for loan, although having your own is nice, too.  We're planning to have a fletching day soon (once enough people gather arrow making supplies for their arrows) although a date has not yet been set.

Very truly yours (yes, y'all are apparently stuck with me!)
Robert o' the Faire