[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] A&S Night--NEW LOCATION!!!!!

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 11:18:52 PST 2010

Greetings everyone!
Our address is 15601 Camellia Road, Oklahoma City. To get to our house, take your best route to the corner of SW 149th and S. Western and continue south on western. You will make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. We are the yellow house with the brown door. We look forward to seeing you all this evening!
YIS,
Caterina