[Namron] [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Re: New officers of Skorragarðr

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:56:18 PST 2010

Vivat and thank you both for being willing to serve your Canton and your Barony!
YIS,
Caterina

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org; skorragardrvirtualskald at yahoogroups.com
From: orlando at agilejedi.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 22:44:25 -0600
Subject: [SkorragardrVirtualSkald] Re: [Namron] New officers of Skorragarðr

      Tis right good news!

Orlando

On 1/25/10, Anthony Owen <sca_anthonyowen at live.com> wrote:

> Greetings oh humble populace of Skorragarðr,

>  I beg of you to lend me your ears for I your Herald have news that I wish

> to bestow upon you. We here in Skorragarðr

>  have Two new officers that I wish you to welcome.

> The first officer I wish to introduce to you should be no stranger to you or

> me. He is a man of integrity that has shown his skills in brewing, Rapier,

> and the Bartic Arts just to name a few. He has helped our beloved Barony

> countless times and is here now to aid us in our time of need. He is

> Honorable Lord Tadhg macAedain uiConchobhair.

> The second officer I wish to introduce to you should also be no stranger to

> you or me. She is a woman of wisdom, integrity, and compassion. She has held

> the office of Reeve for our beloved Barony and is here now to aid us in our

> time of need. She is Lady Kathleen Davis McReynal.

> So  VIVAT to the newest officers of Skorragarðr

> Charles of Portsmouth

> Herald of Skorragarðr

Sent from my mobile device

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com

Checkout my homepage @ http://www.agilejedi.com

Follow me on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/theagilejedi

    __._,_.___

          Reply to sender

        Reply to group

                Messages in this topic
          (2)

      Recent Activity:

      New Members
      2

    Visit Your Group
    Start a New Topic

      MARKETPLACE

            Going Green: Your Yahoo! Groups resource for green living

  .