[Namron] Medieval Faire Prep...Jan 27 (Wed)...Tonight

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 27 11:53:25 PST 2010

Greetings,

Sorry for the late reminder but I wanted to check the weather...and it doesn't look bad until tomorrow morning.

Tonight, we will be repairing canvas at the Norman High School Commons (Cafeteria), Jan 27. In addition, we will pull out the tent hardware and check for maintenance needs, i.e., paint, patch, replace.

If you are able, please join us anytime from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. at the Norman High School Commons (Cafeteria). The school is on Main Street, east of Boyd Ave. Park on the east side of the high school and go in the door closest to Main St.

A couple of stout hands would be greatly appreciated at the Shed around 6:00 p.m. to load.

If you get lost, call me (826-9834) or Meraud (833-1168).
Regards,
Tadhg
...brick by brick