[Namron] Namron Wed Fighter Practice [REMINDER]

sirburke at cox.net sirburke at cox.net
Tue Jul 6 18:44:11 PDT 2010

To All,

Just a reminder that (Weather permiting) I will be at Namron's fighter practic tomorrow night to teach a class in sword work.  As I have talked about this will be a class on sword mechanics, not just on how to throw a shot but also on how to block shots. We will also spend some time talking about the concept of grounding and how it applys to shot throwing. The class is open to all and armor is not required for the first part. I hope to see you there.

Sir Burke