[Namron] Gothic Wars!!!

Orlando orlando at agilejedi.com
Sun Jul 11 15:22:53 PDT 2010

Imagine for a moment, an event that we are not helping to run. Yes they exist. At these mystical happenings you can actually enjoy yourself with little or no responsibility.

So, her excellency and I would like to invite the barony to caravan with us to Gothic Wars! We'll arrange common areas for the populace. So, we might enjoy some time fighting and reveling side by side.

Gothic wars is the weekend of September 3rd. On august 9th we'd invite those planning to caravan over to our house at 7pm to discuss the details. Don't worry if you can't make the 9th you can still caravan ;-)

If you're planning to go please contact us privately so we can get numbers together.

HE Orlando