[Namron] Spammers actually called me

Daniel (Linus) Garbelman doxygen at cox.net
Mon Jul 12 22:33:58 PDT 2010

Namron,

The website is there for officers to be available to the Barony. If anyone
feels they are too available from the website, I would be happy to make
adjustments. Please contact me if you feels changes to your personal info
need be made. I am here for you.

For a little fun, http://www.419eater.com/

YIS,
Lord Linus