[Namron] Story from Crown Tourney

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Jul 13 07:14:27 PDT 2010

These sound great.  However, I don't know how often we would actually use them in this kingdom for tournament fighting.  In general, either our weather is mild enough to allow fighting outdoors (most tourneys are spring or fall), or there just isn't an indoor facility large enough available.  Also, I don't know how much these would cost, although it might be worth looking into.  It certainly would enable groups to expand options for fighter practice if we could show that we wouldn't damage the floors.

Annabelle