[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 08:46:03 PDT 2010

I wrote to Etienne and asked about the symposium and if there would be THAT
type of activity.  Like you Vincenti, I plan on sharing my WEALTH of
knowledge in that area.  LOL  I am looking forward to it.  I have high
aspirations of being a Kingdom class herald someday.  Its true.

Well, in that light we might be moving our April 15th to the end of July.
I'll talk it over with the boss lady.

Maybe we'll just sew tomorrow.