[Namron] Anyone interested in putting together a new pop list?

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 16 17:39:43 PDT 2010

Hi Melina

That sounds like a great idea.  For our purposes, the Census would key on
collecting information concerning location and interests of members rather
than just the standard demographics.  Perhaps a "living map" could be
generated showing where folks live and identify areas of the Barony where
recruiting needs to be concentrated.  If someone could apply the right
computer programming, imagine how fun an interactive map/list would be
identifying our folks by persona geography and timeline, especially if that
could be projected to a Kingdom level!  For example, I could ask the program
to identify early-mid 16th Century Personas and then key it down to Germans,
English and Swiss.  Therefore, we'd be combining a mundane Census with a
Period Census.

Wolfgang

  _____