[Namron] Anyone interested in putting together a new pop list?

rose_welch at yahoo.com rose_welch at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 18:59:09 PDT 2010

You could make a voluntary list with contact info and interests, where people can put exactly as much information as they're comfortable with on there. I don't think that there are so many people in Namron that you'd need a drill-down for it. :P

If it is on the website or in a pdf, then the Search function would work if people want to find something as specific as 'Swedish'.

I'd like to see something detailed like that on a Kingdom-scale, though...

-R the O

.