[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 02:15:06 PDT 2010

Before I go too broadband and since we're talkin heraldic, what is the
best way to check the status of a submission?
I actually submitted something at Pennsic and I was thinking a year
later is about time to raise my paw and see if I am still on someones
todo

Tyhugs, pook

Every moment in the SCA is a gift. A gift wherein we might create the
memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and joyful
memories is The~Dream! - Pooky