[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovtsevich pookyloves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 18:16:33 PDT 2010

Oh and the device... whew oh my, Pomegranates with extra juice , 2
suns with smiley faces on a field of little hearts.

I assure everyone, life without fear is an interesting state of faire.

Pookaliciousness

Every moment in the SCA is a gift. A gift wherein we might create the
memories of every lifetime. Every lifetime of happiness and joyful
memories is The~Dream! - Pooky