[Namron] GAA meeting

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 20:34:28 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Grand Assembly is drawing ever closer!

We are having a planning meeting this Saturday at Vincinti and Margheurta's house from 1 pm to 3 pm. I know this coincides with NRFP in Tulsa, so if you can't make the meeting, but still wish to help with GAA feel free to email me  or Linus privately.

We still have a few things to take care of, including gate shifts and prize baskets. Although this is an archery only event, there are still lots of non-archery things that need doing. We will need help with site set up and break down, and all of the other usual things that are involved with an event, so any help is most appreciated.

The address of the meeting is
2604 SW 91st Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73159

YIS,