[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S July

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 13:35:10 PDT 2010

We are holding the rescheduled lampwork class on Tuesday, July 27th at 7pm at HL
Branislava's house. That's tomorrow night!  We'll

have three torches available and I hope to send everyone home with a bead or
two.  There is no cost for the class but donations are welcome.

I understand the HL Branislava has invited the Scribal folk over as well, the
more the merrier!  And if you need a break from scribe work you can try your
hand at lampwork!

The address is 612 Brookwood Drive in south OKC (73139).

If you have any questions feel free to give me a call at 609-4549.

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S
Barony of Wiesenfeuer