[Namron] July A&S results

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 28 07:09:28 PDT 2010

I'd like to thank everyone who came out to the lampwork class last night at HL
Branislava's house.  We had a great turn out and it was nice with the scribes
there, a few scribes even took a break from scribing to try a lampwork bead.  I
think we had nine or ten again,(maybe more it was hard to get a good head count
with the scribes there as well) and not all of them were repeats.  I think with
both A&S and Scribes there were close to 20.  There are also a couple more
lampwork kits in both Baronies/Canton and possibly a few more in the future.

If you have any questions or want to keep making beads and are not ready for
your own kit, contact myself or Mistress Valia, we are both home most evenings
and are not opposed to having peeps over to make beads.  We are considering a
lampwork work weekend soon.  We've got a Coronation coming up and both Baronies
have big events coming in the following months and lampworked beads would be
awesome in prize/gift baskets.

The A&S meeting for the month of August is coming up soon, Thrusday Aug 9th.
The class will be announced as soon as we pin down the next teacher.  It'll be a
blast!

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S