[Namron] Namron Bardic Tonight- 7:30!

Robert Atwood rob at mummersguild.com
Thu Jul 1 14:48:59 PDT 2010

Greetings!

I just realized I'd forgotten to give a time for tonight's bardic circle... the time will be 7:30 sharp. Once again, Namron is blessed to have our Kindom's Premier Bard in to give us a clinic on story telling.

Since Droen and Griffen have extended their travel, we will be meeting at Señor Lorenzo and Señora Antonia's house. Directions are as follows:

121 SE 27th, Moore, Oklahoma 73160

You can find a google map below:
http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&q=121+SE+27th,+Moore,+Oklahoma+73160&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=121+SE+27th+St,+Moore,+Cleveland,+Oklahoma+73160&gl=us&ei=gSMhTNDGAoGBnQfJj9RU&ved=0CBMQ8gEwAA&z=16

Directions:
Make your best way to 19th street and I-35 in Moore. Go east to Broadway and turn right. Go south to the first addition PAST Eastern (The Clubs) and turn left on 27th street. Continue past 5 houses on the left. We are the sixth house.

Attend, pray! ;)

-Robert o' the Faire