[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S July 8

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 10:26:21 PDT 2010

This Thrusday July 8th, (that's tomorrow) we will be having a second lampwork
class to be held at HL Branislava's house starting at 7 pm for those who are
interested. (HL Branislava’s house located at 612 Brookwood Drive, Oklahoma
City.) Mistress Valia and I will be teaching.  We should have at least three
torches available and everyone will go home with at least one or two glass
beads.  If you have any questions please feel free to call either myself or
Valia.

 There is no cost involved at this time for the class though donations would be
appreciated. (the MAPP gas canisters are about $9 each.)

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S Wiesenfeuer

Dee 609-4549