[Namron] [Fwd: Re: [Ansteorra] Participants in Crown Tournament] - Updates

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:00:42 PDT 2010

Updates

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Ansteorra] Participants in Crown Tournament
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 13:40:33 -0500
From: Their Royal Majesties Ansteorra <crown at ansteorra.org>
To: Ansteorra List <ansteorra at ansteorra.org>

There are two oversights that need to be corrected.

1) Sir Modius and Countess Sara will not be participating due to work
obligations.
2) Centurion Fiacha the Blue will be fighting for HE Elizabeth de Calais

Jean Paul and Gilyan
Rex et Regina

P.S.  Sir Dietrich, if you will please update the odds...

Qui mieux fait, mieux vault.