[Namron] Gate at crown.

Vujadea200 Vujadea200 at aol.com
Sun Jul 11 14:40:36 PDT 2010

I just wanted to say that I am working on the money from gate and the
money and the sign in sheets came out PERFECT!!! (ie the exact same
amount of money that we are supposed to have)
For those of you that have never ran gate before, this rarely happens.
I am not sure if it is because the $5 non-member fee makes things
easier or what but I wanted to send out a special thank you.

HE Mercedes, Andrew, Leonor, HL Shanna, Rose, HE Ayesha, Giselle,
Margherita and Terric. You made this perfect !!!

Adena