[Namron] Anyone interested in putting together a new pop list?

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Thu Jul 15 11:00:36 PDT 2010

I just noticed, the newest paper copy of a pop list that I have is dated 2003.  I know that there's the list online, but a lot of people don't have their addresses on it.  In fact, a quick check just noted that many of the people on the list are just their names and awards, no address, phone, or email.

I know that there's no way to ever have a completely accurate list, people move or new people join as soon as a list is made, it seems.  However, is there anyone interested in perhaps trying to get a newer list made?  I'd rather not have my address on-line, and I'm debating my phone number, since there have been problems lately.

Annabelle