[Namron] Submitting name and device paperwork

Jim Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 07:12:51 PDT 2010

So, just blasting this out there in case there is anything we are missing.

I find device and name paperwork to be about as stressful as doing my
taxes.  But my lady Señora Antonia de la fuente and I have declared Sunday
to be April 15th at our place, and we are going to "get er dun" as they say
in some parts of  Ansteorra.

The general concepts of our names and devices were checked out, but its been
almost a year since we have done so.  So, I imagine we should run through
that process again.  Is a herald required for that or can we do the basic
checks ourselves?

We have decided that rather than using the paperwork we created a year ago,
we will print out new blanks and fill them out as new.  If anyone else in
Namron wants to use the buddy system and come do theirs at our place, you
are more than welcome to join us.  We'll start about 9 or 10am tomorrow
morning.  We have lots of table space, and markers.  Any other A&Sy type
project is welcome too.  Contact me privately if you need directions.

Lastly, we have decided to (if possible) return the Canton of Skorragardr
check we were issued, eat the cash we spent on this a year ago, and "rebuy"
the fee through the Barony of Namron.  Once we have completed out paperwork,
who would we contact to do the check money part, I am assuming that is
Baroness Adena... and is that person going to be around the area in the next
few days/week?  Unless it would be easier, more proper, quicker to just do
the check swappy thing with the Canton of Skorragardr.  Not sure on this
one.  Just trying to make it as easy on myself and everyone else as
possible.

I think that is all my rambling for the morning.  Suggestions or thoughts,
things I may have missed, policies I may be attempting to break, etc are
welcome.  =)

Señor Lorenzo Martín