[Namron] Archery marshal certification at GAA

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 19:45:28 PDT 2010

Greetings!

Grand Assembly is only a few weeks away!

Our new Northern Regional Archery Marshal has graciously informed me that he will be prepared to authorize new marshals at the event.

This is NOT something that you can just show up on site and decide to do. There is preparation that must be taken beforehand, so if you are interested, contact me privately for more information.

I want to thank Lord Gunar of Eldern Hills for making this opportunity available.

In Service,

Colette Maginot
GAA coautocrat