[Namron] Wiesenfeuer A&S for July

Kimberlee Friend pirateladyeltd at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 13:11:17 PDT 2010

One week from today, Thrusday July 8th, we will be having a second lampwork class to be held at HL Branislava's house starting at 7 pm for those who are interested.  Mistress Valia and I will be teaching.  The first class was a  huge success and many from both Baronies have expressed an interest in trying it out.  We have plenty of glass rods and hope to have a few more choices by then.  New tools we have are two button mandrels to try out as well as the stringers and the leaf masher. (Come to the class to find out what a stringer is and the leaf masher does!)  We should have at least three torches available and everyone will go home with at least one glass bead.  If you have any questions please feel free to call either myself or Valia.  I'll send a reminder out next week with the address for those who don't know where HL Branislava lives.  There is no cost involved at this time for the class though donations would be appreciated. (the MAPP
 gas canisters are about $9 each.)

YIS
Lady Deirdre ni'Raghailligh
Deputy A&S Wiesenfeuer