[Namron] Open A&S Night...GLAD TO SEE FOLKS...Monday, 5 July, 6:30 p.m.

Tadhg ld_tadhg at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 13:06:36 PDT 2010

Greetings,

I wanted to thank all the folks that made it out
again last night...as well as last week.

We had 12 folks (11 last week) who worked embroidery, inkle-weaving, heraldic design,
leatherwork (flasks) and planning for the return of the Cooks Guild.

Portions
 of the Fallen Storm Project are coming along quite well.

The next Open A&S Night will be next Monday (7/12/2010) at 6:30

p.m. at the Hidden Castle.

Again, thanks for the support...see you next time...and make good
Art.

Regards,
Maistir Tadhg

...brick by brick