[Namron] Axeman VI Planning Meeting - 7pm, July 22

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 11:34:08 PDT 2010

Greetings Lords & Ladies,

We are working on the planning for Axeman VI which will be held on
Friday, October 22nd (which is a Full Moon!), through Sunday, October 24th.

We are in the early stages of planning so everyone still has a chance to
  help make this a great event.

The meeting will start on July 22nd at 7pm and will be held at:
Denny's Restaurant - Exit Harrison Street (Exit #186 on I-40)
4903 N. Harrison
Shawnee, OK 74801
405-878-0356

If you have any thoughts or suggestions, please do not hesitate to
contact one of us.

We look forward to seeing many of you there!

Vincenti da Murano & Charles of Portsmouth
Co-Autocrats Axeman VI