[Namron] Garb and Fabric Swap

Lindsey Lewis lindsey.bellam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 21:49:28 PDT 2010

Just a heads up, next populace meeting will include a garb and fabric swap.
I haven't quite figured out the mechanics of this yet,  but to make life a
little easier for all, please make sure everything is washed, on the fabric,
if you can, list yardage, width, fabric content. This will make it a lot
easier for everyone to decide if this is something they want to take home or
not. If anyone has question, call  (364-0389) or e-mail me. I am definately
in favour of a new populace list, was just  thinking that earlier this
evening - Gwyneth